Senior Pastor, Rev. Kenneth S. Waclo
In an atmosphere of love and acceptance, our worship is a celebration of God's gracious love for each of us. We have regular opportunities to receive Holy Communion the first Sunday of every month. The process is a bit different from that which we are used to, but there is still an opportunity to receive the elements.
The sacrament of baptism can be scheduled by contacting our spiritual leader for more information. We also provide special worship services at Christmas, on Ash Wednesday and during Holy Week.
Our music ministry includes the Praise Team, the Chancel Choir and bell choirs. Our children also have opportunities for choir and bells and perform on a regular basis.
We are child-friendly: we provide a nursery for infants and toddlers at all services. We provide a Children's Church for three-year-olds through elementary school age. We are a "Safe Sanctuary" church, which means all adult volunteers are screened and all nursery workers are certified nursery caregivers with first aid and CPR training.
Check out our monthly newsletter, the Lamplighter, for more specific announcements concerning seasonal worship schedules and special events.
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SCHEDULE
We are now back to having services in the sanctuary! In-person worship starts at 9:30 a.m. and we have made the decision to continue livestreaming of services on Facebook. Services are also uploaded to our website for viewing at your convenience, at Info -> Messages.
- Enter by either the front door (on Harpersville) or the Welcome Center / handicapped entrance.
- Note: because we are a "Safe Sanctuaries" church, we lock all doors other than the front door, about five minutes after the service has started and for the duration. So if you're running late, be sure to use the front entrance!
- Service starts at 9:30. Please try to arrive no earlier than 9:15. We're still trying to avoid having large groups of people milling around unmasked.
- Speaking of masks, they are now optional.
HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGMENT QUESTIONS
- Can you and all those in your group answer "yes" to the health acknowledgment questions? They are:
- I am not experiencing two or more of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever (100F or higher) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Congestions or runny nose, not allergy related
- Nausea or vomiting
- I have not been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or I am fully vaccinated (14 days after series of vaccinations are completed.)
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19, nor am I awaiting test results.
- If I have tested positive for COVID-19, I have complete resolution of symptoms OR (if asymptomatic) have completed 10 days of self-isolation.
- I will immediately notify the pastor if within 5 days after attending this event, I develop 2 or more symptoms of COVID-19, will avoid contact with others, and will seek medical attention.